Monday, September 10, 2007

iPhone - Good or not ah?

by Independant Daily

I had a interesting conversation with a friend today. Here was how it went:

Friend: Eh... Apple release a lot of new products hor? You seen them dy ah?

Me: No leh, not here yet.

Friend: I damn like the iPhone la. Can't wait for it to come. The iPhone si beh cun hor? Is it good ah?

Me: Nope. Got problem.

Friend: How you know?

Me: I read about it.

Friend: Means you haven't play with it before la?

Me: Of course not la, its not even in this region yet.

Friend: Then how you know its not good?

Me: Ma ka hai ah..! i said i read about it right?

Friend: But you haven't try before you cannot say not good.

Me: Eh.. you asking me or telling me the iPhone is good ah.

Friend: I ask you la, cause you good in IT ma.

Me: IT and Phone is actually different industry OK. Although i read about it doesn't mean i know a lot. And, you ask me, i tell you, you want to argue you ask me for what?

Friend: NO la.. ask ask opinion only. But i heard ppl say the phone not good also.

Me: WAH PIAH EH! -N-

No comments: